Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tips About Love

       This is one of the biggest subjects people have problems with and one of the subjects I could go on and on talking about. Mainly everybody's life revolves around love. So, if you are reading this: ask yourself- is there some one I love? Is there someone I could have deep feelings for in the future? If you said yes to any of these questions then keep reading. If  you said no to any of these questions then you might want to leave this blog. Now if you said "yes" then you need to confront the person about it, because if you let them know you like them, they may like you back, but you just don't know it. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?? They say "oh I hate you, now that you like me?" NO!!!! Just be yourself (because your pretty awesome) and stay calm. I hope this helps and if you have any questions just ask. We are here to help you in any way!


                                                                                               --Cookie Monester

No comments:

Post a Comment