Sunday, November 18, 2012

About Moi! Hershey Kisses :)

          Yo yo yo! This is Hershey Kisses here to inform you about me. I am 13 years old, my BFFL (best friends for life) is Cookie Monster (duh!) I don't have a boyfriend :P That's just because I'm to awesome for all the guys I've come across. . . I have 3 half-sisters and 3 half-brothers (all of them are adults.) I have 7 nieces and nephews put together. I am in the 7th grade. I have a Samsung Galaxy S 3 (it's awesome!!) and an awesome Windows laptop. I have 2 dogs (Chance and Stephie) and 2 cats (Abbey and Kitty) I have 3 nicknames: Hershey Kisses (but only Cookie Monster calls me that) Snuggle Monster (only my 1st grade buddy, Caroline, calls me that) and Goose (but only my daddy calls me that.) My favorite vacationing idea is cruising. I am tall for my age (5'6 to be exact.) And I am 4 inches taller than smurfy (Cookie Monster) I am Christian  and I love God and Jesus very much because they love me very much:)  My favorite food is probably chicken or baked potatoes. I love to write. I am lazy at times, but very wild and crazy also (Cookie Monster is a witness to that) Yeah. . . so that's me. :)
 ~Hershey Kisses
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment