Here are some of my favorite things to do with my friends:
- Movie night: Choose one of you guys favorite movies, get some snacks (like sprite, popcorn, pizza, candy. . . etc. . .), get cuddled on the bed, couch, or whatever, get the area really dark, and relax and enjoy the movie. Or actually go to the movies. (One fun thing to do there, [try not to get thrown out] go into every theater room, and check and see how many people in there [be as quiet as you can] I know it sounds stupid, but it is so much fun)
- Dinner date: Find a yummy restaurant, chit-chat, and eat a yummy dessert together! :]
- Spa day: Get some facial masks (you can buy this at Walmart, I think), get some nail polish, make-up, hair-straighteners/curlers, and have a girly spa day!
- Take a weekend trip to a state near you: Cookie Monster and I live in Alabama, so we took a weekend trip to Atlanta, Georgia. Georgia is only about 2 hours from Alabama, so it took hardly any time at all to get there. Then we stayed in an awesome hotel for one night. So, try doing this. Just go to another state near you, stay at a nice hotel, and just have a good time.
- Mall time: Go to the mall together, and get some best friend jewelry. Oh - and something fun to do, is to go to a cool boutique that both of you love and try on some clothes, create outfits, and model around (but don't get into any trouble. . . :D)
- Make a blog: Do what Cookie Monster and I did--- make a blog! I don't know why- but it is really fun. You guys can write about anything you guys want! You can do it together- or separately. . . either way, it's fun :)
~Hershey Kisses
Xoxo
P.S. Check out my personal other blog at: http://www.frommypointofviewxoxo.blogspot.com/. Thanks! :D
| Cookie Monster and me in Atlanta! (I'm the one in the red sweatshirt) You know what they say: "When your lost- hug a tree!" We weren't lost-- just wanted the picture... haha :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment