--Cookie Mon$ter
This here is a blog is where we write posts that we hope you will enjoy! Spread the word about this blog! Thanks! ~Cookie Monster and Hershey Kisses
Sunday, November 18, 2012
About Cookie Mon$ter By: Cookie Mon$ter
Hey guys it's Cookie Monster again! I just wanted to say I'm not on drugs!!! I am just mentally crazy! Special Ed, as Hershy calls it! lol! Let me just tell you somethings about myself. I'm 13 years old. I live in Alabama. My best friend of course is Hershey. I have many more nicknames than just Cookie Monster. Vampire Unicorn is the newest. Turtle girl,Sunni D, Cherrios, Smurfette and CoCo. Coco is one of the oldest ones in the book, but you can call me any of those, and you can also comment some suggestions for a new nickname. My favorite cartoons are Spongebob and Scooby Doo. My all time favorite drink is Mountain Dew. I have a iPhone 4s. I have a sucky dell computer :/. I have attempted to kill it but have not suceeded. I poured Mountain Dew on it, thrown it across the room, and I bounced it off a brick wall and all that happened was the back of it popped off!!! Ugh! Talk about an epic failure!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment