Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Still goin strong..

Hey guys its Cookie Monster again! Ok I really apologize for not posting anything lately. I got a new Toshiba laptop for christmas  so I can post things again! Sadly ( not so sad actually) the dell was on its last limb and isn't mine to worry about I basically only use it when my Skype wont work. So as Hershey Kisses told you guys on the 4th or January 2013 will be my 3 month anniversary with Adam! Longest and Best relationship I've ever had. So if yall could please help me out. Adam's birthday is on the 20th of January and I can't think of anything to get him. So if yall could comment something you would recommend keep the price range around lets say $20-$40. Alrighty guys talk to my little montsers (you guys) later! I love yall! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment